Communication in an emergency
In the event of an emergency or school closure issue which we are aware of, information will be available in the following ways:
- School Website home page
- School's Twitter page:
- School's Facebook page:
- Surrey Alert: Information about all school closures in Surrey are published on Surrey CC school closures
A text message will be sent to parents to inform them of any emergency/closure. We aim to publish information about school closures by 7.00am.
- BBC Surrey on 104.0 & 104.6 FM, 1368 AM
Please check the website before calling as the volume of calls can be very high.
- School's switchboard: 01883 712425 between 8.15am-4.00pm
- Surrey Alert Contact Centre: 08456 009 009 between 8.00am-8.00pm
What to do?
- If there is an incident, emergency or other important school related issue, please follow the advice given on the website home page
If there is a local transport issue which we are aware of, the School will look after students until they can be collected.
Useful Travel and Weather Links
- Southern Railway - main website
- National Rail - Oxted live departure board
- South Eastern Railway - main website